A termite inspection or a home inspection from Termite Biz are complete inspections from the ground up. We can eliminate termites with a no move out termite control solution using the XT2000 Orange Oil Plus orange oil treatment. As an orange oil specialist, we will make sure that your termite extermination experience is beyond satisfaction. Termite Inspection – Orange Oil Treatment – Tent Fumigation
In some cases, termites can infest in areas that are inaccessible for local treatment. For a whole house extermination of drywood termites, tent fumigation is recommended. We service the entire San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay Area (San Jose, Los Altos, San Carlos, Santa Clara, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, San Martin and all other surrounding areas), Alameda County, Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, and San Benito County. Fremont termite inspection.
Here are a few easy steps you can take to stop pests and termites from invading your home.
- Seal cracks in your home’s exterior to help keep pests like ants, spiders and cockroaches from getting inside.
- Be sure all doors and windows are properly sealed with tight-fitting screens and weather stripping.
- Don’t leave uncovered food sitting out. It can attract flies that might land on it and spread harmful bacteria.
- Consider storing clothing in plastic boxes or pouches to prevent fabric pests from getting to them.
- Ensure that the attic and crawl space have sufficient ventilation. Proper ventilation creates an environment unsuitable for cockroaches and other pests. It also improves the heating and cooling efficiency of the home.
- Do not allow pet food to sit out overnight, indoors or outdoors.
- Remove any piles of debris, stones, bricks, etc., around your home. They serve as a harborage for pests, especially rodents.
- Repair any roof or plumbing leaks as soon as possible. These leaks can allow termites to survive above ground in a house.
- Eliminate any wood-to-soil contact around your foundation and remove wood debris near your home.
- Prevent mulch and soil from touching the siding of your home. They make it much easier for termites to enter.
- Store firewood away from your home.
- Use mesh screens on all windows and doors, as well as in ventilation openings for attics and crawl spaces.
- Seal nail holes and cracks in exposed wood to help prevent easy access by drywood termites.
- Contract with a professional pest control company to regularly inspect your home. This will help detect termite activity and allow for prompt and proper treatment.
- If you’re seeing signs of termites in your home and would like a free termite inspection in or near San Jose, call us now at 800-840-5621 or simply fill out the free inspection form by clicking here.